Monday, June 18, 2007

Compelling Art


Today morning, while I was going through the headlines of the news paper in a hurry, I saw something which left me staring at it for the next five minutes. Yes, you can say that as I am from the creative field, I reacted to it in such a manner.... in that case I think you are not wrong.
Have a look at this ad of indiatimes.com in the TOI. Its from the 'Bates David Enterprise' house. The punch line goes like this 'Unleash your true self at the all new indiatimes.com'. And I must say, the illustration is so perfect with it. May be this is what they call compelling art in the ad-industry.

2 comments:

Ravi Shankar said...

i saw this sanp in paper .
imagination of creator is realy good . but i couldn't get it what is the use of this picture in add.

anindita said...

hi ravi, nice to see ur comment. U said good imagination.. then can u explain me wht made u say its good :).
Let me explain.. read the punch line again. Every man is different from within but the surrounding etc makes him wht he is now. Here they are saying if u use indiatimes u can find the new U. The illustration shows a person is getting a new avt as indiatimes is unzipping the old covering.