We celebrate Christmas on every 25th of Dec, but do we forget to join our hands or offering our prayers before Jesus everyday? No, thats because we have given our Lord a special corner in our hearts. Why can't we do the same for our Mother Earth?
Mother Earth doesn't demand much. If each individual do our part even in the tiniest possible way that will result to a big step from us. I don't have any garden. I could only plant a few plants in my balcony. But there are a few things which I do follow and I am happy that I am trying atleast to do my part. Something like:
- Avoiding extra usage of water
- Throwing garbages on specific bins (recycle purpose)
- Writing on both sides of any sheet
- Spreading environment awareness among my students
- buying recycled products (like note copies, cards etc)
- Avoiding plastic carry bags
- Avoiding wastage of food
- Saving electricity when possible etc..
Everything is not in my hand but the little things I can do I try to do those. We should remember--- We all can save our Earth... we all can save our Future.